Monday, October 18, 2010

No match

In the brightness of the light You’ve showed me,
Burdens of sorrow and shame that surround me.
Too much, too much, I cried in anguish.
Too much, too much, I sighed in grief.



Tears unending, overflowing
Cries for help in pain prevailing,
Too much, too much, I wailed complaining
Too much, too much, I run escaping.



Amidst incompetence and lack of confidence,
Amidst uncertainty and denial of reality,
Too much, too much, I breathed in last,
No match, No match, You’ve broken silence fast!



When it seems to be impossible, 
You prove me that You are able.
When it seems to be so terrible , 
You prove me that You make it stable .




No Match, No Match, I begin to insult*,
No match, No Match, I begin to exalt.



insult- Taunt eg. Death where is your sting; 
in this case, problems where are you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment