Friday, October 29, 2010

Glorify Your Name

I wrote this song when i was 19. And its all about living our purpose- GLORIFYING GOD and telling people to do the same. For this is the whole duty of a man.

Glorify Your NAME

I Have Been living my life,
Trying to make it worthwhile.
I've done so many things,
but nothing compares,
(no no no)
Nothing Compares

To see You Glory and Your wonders,
Giving You our lives as pleasing sacrifices,
Telling people of different places
to do the same
Glorify Your NAME

I have been once in the darkness,
But now I'm set free by Your Precious blood,
Now I'm made into Your Likeness,
Nothing compares,
no no no
Nothing Compares

-Living For Jesus means Living life to its fullness. 
Living for Him means Living as fully human.
Living for Him is one man's Ultimate purpose of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment